Atlanta Police Department Issue Arrest Warrant for Gucci Mane

 
 
Atlanta police have issued an arrest warrant for a well-known rapper after a soldier said he was assaulted by him. The soldier told Channel 2's Amy Napier Viteri he was just looking to get a picture with Gucci Mane when the rapper attacked him. Photos show cuts to the soldier's head after he said Radric Davis, whose stage name is Gucci Mane, hit him with a champagne bottle last Friday night.

Read more after the jump.

The soldier, who asked only to be called by his first name, James, told Viteri he asked a security guard in the VIP section of Harlem Nights on Courtland Street in Atlanta, if he could get a photo with the rapper. "I'm in the military. I wanted to get a picture with Gucci Mane, is it OK?" James said he asked the security guard. "I was speaking to the security guard, and Gucci Mane hit me in the head with a bottle." James, who serves in the Army, returned home from Afghanistan in October. 

Last Friday was his first trip to Atlanta with friends to celebrate his birthday. He said he was stunned when Davis reacted violently to his request. "And as I looked at him in the shock of why, one of his friends hit me in the side of my face," James told Viteri. 
 
James said he went to Grady Memorial Hospital by ambulance where his injury required 10 stitches. According to a promotional flyer, Gucci Mane was at the club promoting his new mix tape. "We do have an active warrant for Mr. Davis for aggravated assault," 

Lt. Jeff Cantin of the Atlanta Police Department told Viteri. "So I'm sure after he sees this, I'm sure he'll want to reach out and contact us." "That is dangerous because if there was to be any other fan trying to approach him, ain't no telling what else he might do to them," James said.

James said he has a concussion and is suffering from bad headaches. "He could have possibly killed me. I just hope and pray that I recover pretty well because I still want to serve my military career,"

  
  source

3 comments:

  1. Dont go to a show unless u want to get bottled lol, good to know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt it really went down like that

      Delete
  2. Fool probably approached guwop too aggressive

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your thoughts below

Powered by Blogger.