Gucci Mane Announces Brick Squad's ‘Big Money Talk’ Album


Update: Waka says he wont be on the Brick Squad album. Hit the jump to see his tweets. 

Last week, Guwop announced that he will be releasing a new album titled "Mr. Guwop" this fall. Earlier today, he lets go of more good news revealing that we will finally be getting the long waited Brick Squad compilation album titled "Big Money Talk" later this year. The project will feature music from new Brick Squad recruits Chief Keef, Young Scooter, PeeWee Longway, Young Thug and OG Squad members Waka Flocka Flame and OJ Da Juiceman.

 
More after the jump>>>

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad Waka is not going to be on there, and I wish Gucci would stop trying. The nigga is clearly not loyal, so to me he's not real . It's a shame that means no Frenchie or Wooh though. I can't wait to hear this album.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frenchie and Wooh have always been "Hit & Miss" artist with me, I like some of there music but if they don't make the album I wouldn't really care. They been holding there on lately anyway.

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on the mixtapes and Triple F Life but Flockaveli was classic, with the route Waka is taking right now (trying to be lyrical) I doubt Flockaveli 2 will be any where close to being good as the first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is the rapper in the glasses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OG Boo Dirty http://teambricksquad.blogspot.com/search/label/OG%20Boo%20Dirty

      Delete

Leave Your thoughts below

Powered by Blogger.