Gucci Mane Apologizes For Twitter Rant & Admits To Drug Addiction


Woke up the other day out this hospital bed & I'm so embarrassed & ashamed of my behavior that was brought to my attention.

 I just wanna man up right now & take this time to apologize to my family, friends, the industry & most of all my fans. I'm SORRY! I've been drinking lean for 10plus years & I must admit it has destroyed me. 

I wanna be the first rapper to admit I'm addicted to lean & that shit ain't no joke. I can barely remember all the things I've done & said. 

However there's no excuse. I'm currently incarcerated but I will be going to rehab because I need help. I wanna thank everyone that has stood by me during this difficult time. 

Please keep me in your prayers. #GUWOP I wanna personally apologize to birdman ross & drake. Dem my niggas. I 100% regret my words & actions.

No comments:

Leave Your thoughts below

Powered by Blogger.